Resources‎ > ‎Stations‎ > ‎

Station 2

The Fort Lewis Mesa Fire Protection District uses this building as station 2. The building is approximately 100 years old and is owned by the Colorado Land Trust located on the San Juan Basin Research Center, located at 18686 Highway 140. The research center was originally the old Fort Lewis military post dating back to the late 1800's. Today we house 3 pieces of apparatus at station 2, Engine 72, Brush 72, and Rescue 72.

18683 Colorado 140


Comments